Thursday, March 9, 2017

Cas De' Lux Luxury Watch Box

Due to the number of new additions to the collection, I've decided to get a new multi-slot watch box. Via Amazon.com I found this Cas De' Lux display watch box with framed glass lid and a lock. It has 10 velvet pillow slots.The display case is constructed of PU leather and with contrast stitching for that classic look. 




It came well packed in its storage cardboard box with an opaque bag protecting the watch box itself. A cleaning cloth was also provided.

Amazon.com priced it at USD14.99.

Overall, I am satisfied with the product for the price paid. However, I do need to point out that the size of the slots does limit the size of the watches that can be displayed. Anything above 44 mm wide will find it sitting extremely close to its neighbors.  

Below is a picture of the box fully loaded.




Photo Gallery



6 comments:

  1. I Have Read Your Post This is very nice and informative blog . Thank you for sharing such like of information. Luxury Watches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. replica rolex

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cheapest luxury bag but top qulaity, You can find these beautiful cartier love bracelet replica here.
    You can find these beautiful replica bags here.
    Cheap and discount replica watches
    replica lv bag
    replica chanel bag
    replica cartier bracelet
    replica Gucci bag

    ReplyDelete

  4. Giving information to users is exceptionally informative. I'm very thank full to you for sharing this substance. I'm reading it carefully. Last week I am reading aboutCustom Packaging Boxes with Logo .Along these lines, you have any information about any sort of boxes then Please share me in the shape of Article. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your collection with us..I really appreciate your article..
    Pawn your Luxury Watches at the best possible price offer by the Best Watch Pawn Shop at London

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTRIBUTE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THIS BLOG

Any contributions is appreciated!